Nowadays, we all carry a smartphone with us such as iPhone, Android, Windows, etc., for the convenience of our daily life. All these smartphones are luxurious in price, and also we keep our important information and documents in them. Losing such phones for any reason (including falling anywhere or being stolen by a thief) creates high tension and headache in our minds. Losing the smartphone (iPhone, Android, etc.) does not simply mean we lose our phone only; we also lose important information, contacts list, and document with it.
Read, 5 Best Safe Sites To Download Android APK In 2023
If you are an iPhone user, you may be familiar with a popular iOS app, Find My iPhone, that easily locates and track iPhone from other Apple products. Ever there are numerous other apps and software that can be used to track one iPhone from another. However, the tracking task becomes tedious if your family or friends circle is not using iPhones. You may go through an alternative method to track an iPhone from an Android phone in such a case.
In this article, we will discuss some methods to track an iPhone from an Android phone.
Method 1: Make a call/send a message to your lost iPhone(Track iPhone from an Android Phone):-
Even calling and sending messages to your lost iPhone is antiquated, but this method can only be effective when someone does not steal your phone. If you misplace your iPhone while walking or visiting a salon, supermarket, restaurant, or elsewhere. You can call your phone number, and someone surely picks up your call and answer you. If no one can pick up your phone call, try to send messages on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc. That shows the message delivery status. For example, when you send a message to your WhatsApp and it appears double tick, it means the message is delivered and your phone is ON.
If you make a call on your phone and it says “Not Reachable” or “Switch Off,” it is not a good indication. In such a case, you should try some other methods, which are given below.
Method 2: Track iPhone from an Android phone using an Android browser (iCloud):-
To track an iPhone from an Android smartphone, first, you must enable the proper setting for it. Follow the below-given steps to locate your lost iPhone using any browsing app.
If you are using someone’s Android device to find your iPhone, open the Android browser in incognito (private) mode. In this way, none of your data is stored in-browser app.
- Log in to com with your Apple ID.
- How to Track iPhone from an Android Phone.
- From the menu list, select the Find iPhone option.
- How to Track iPhone from an Android Phone.
- Now, choose the device you want to locate.
- Choose any one from the three available options to locate or control your missing phone:
It plays a loud audible sound in the phone even it is switched off. If the device is available nearby, you find it with its audible sound.
Enable this option to prevent your device from hacking by invaders.
This option will remotely erase your device’s data so that your data will be safe from being misused by others. After finishing your search activity, log out of all your account and close the browser (incognito browser).
Method 3: Track iPhone from Android phone using Google Timeline (Maps)(Track iPhone from an Android Phone):-
Google Maps Timeline is a software tool that shows the important places you might visit. It also displays some of the routes based on your location history through which you travel. This software tool keeps your history private, and no one can see it except you. The tool works fine and runs smoothly on both desktop and mobile.
Google Timeline helps you to find and track your iPhone, but success is not guaranteed. To track your iPhone using Google Timeline, you must enable your iPhone’s specific setting before it goes lost. These settings are:
- Make sure that Google Maps is installed on your iPhone and that the location access feature is enabled.
- Launch your Google Maps and visit Settings.
- Click on the Personal content and ensure that your location tracking feature is enabled in Location Services and Location History settings screens.
- Now, follow the below steps to track your iPhone from an Android device:
- As you already enable the Google Maps location access on your missing iPhone, open a web browser app on your Android phone and log in to your Google Timeline.
How to Track iPhone from an Android Phone:-
Choose the date on which you lost your phone and look at the routes and locations you visited. If you took any photo on that specific date, your clicked pictures appear in your timeline and indicate where you were using your lost iPhone for the last time.
Method 4: Track an iPhone using a GPS Tracking App on iPhone and Android both:-
GPS tracking app is another good way to track missing or lost iPhones. But it is mandatory to install a GPS tracking app before the phone goes lost.
Download and install one of the safe and trusted GPS tracking apps on both iOS and Android phones. Install the same app on both of the devices and use it to locate your missing phone. One such tracking app is Life360. You can also use the service of the Life360 app by login into its website with your account on any web browser app.
If you are using someone’s Android device to find your iPhone, open the Android browser in incognito (private) mode. In this way, none of your data is stored in the browser app when you quiet.
Method 5: Track an iPhone using the Family Orbit tracking app (Track iPhone from an Android Phone)
Family Orbit is a multi-featured iOS and Android phone tracking app using which you can track your iPhone and Android. This app and its desktop software mostly act as a parental control app. Using this app, you can monitor your child’s activity as they entered the digital world. It provides a feature to monitor your iPhone location along with call logs, text messages, photos, and web searches.
Family Orbit is a GPS-enabled phone tracking app to locate a target person on a map. You need to sign up for the app or application software to track your target iPhone. You can take their services for a free trial for a specific period or their premium service. Its free trial allows monitoring up to three devices at a time. Download the Family Orbit app from their official download link.
Features of Family Orbit:
- It locates your family members in real-time on the Map.
- It offers you to create family places and get notified when they arrive or leave from there.
- It gives a feature through which parents can monitor their children’s device photos, contacts, and driving speed.
- It allows us to chat and share photos with our family members.
- It gives complete privacy controls for adult members. They can enable or disable sharing option at any time when they want.
Method 6: Track an iPhone using Cocospy:-
Cocospy is a software tool that allows you to track an iPhone from any other device, including an Android smartphone. Cocospy assured you as it is a reliable phone tracking app that you can track an iPhone you want. Parents use it to track their kid’s online activities and their location.
How to Track iPhone from an Android Phone
Some of the features provided by Cocospy are as follows:
- Location tracking tracks your iPhone’s location where it is currently available using GPS and SIM cards.
- Call logs and contact tracking: Using it, you can track all incoming and outgoing calls of your selected device.
- Social media tracking: It contains a separate tab where you can track most of your social media platform’s apps, including Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, etc.
- Track browser history: With Cocospy, you can know the websites visited by the specific device. You will know where the iPhone user spent their time online.
Step-by-step process to track an iPhone from an Android phone using the Cocospy tool:
These steps are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Cocospy https://www.cocospy.com/ on your Android phone to sign up for its services.
- Choose the packages that you need to track your iPhone.
- Now, configure the target iPhone you wish to track. To do this, you must have the iCloud credentials information of your target iPhone. Input its credentials and tap on the Verify button.
- After setting the credentials of the target iPhone device, click on the Finish button to complete the setup process.
- Now, log in to Cocospy with your credentials to create an account on your Android phone to track your iPhone.
- You can use Cocospy’s services for unlimited time to access your target iPhone device. You’ll track your social media conversations and the spot of the target iPhone. All these activities you will perform on your Android phone.
Method 7: Track a friend’s iPhone with your Android phone (Track iPhone from an Android Phone) :-
Trusted Contacts is a tracking phone app from Google that removed the boundary of tracking cross platforms devices. The app lets you track an iPhone from an Android smartphone. It allows sharing of user locations with some other limited information to family members or close friends.
Other third-party apps are available to track cross-platform devices, but Google’s Trusted Contacts app works with your existing Google account. The app allows two-way tracking of devices, so a user can conveniently share their location with trusted contacts.
Read, Best Keyword Research Tools in 2023
Users can also stop anytime to share their location and stop gets tracking. This app is designed by keeping security in mind. If something goes wrong with someone, he can request his contact members for help through this app.
Tracking Tips(Track iPhone from an Android Phone):-
Tracking someone’s phone should only be done under their knowledge and permission because considering the user’s importance and privacy. An application such as Trusted Contacts is a good choice because it needs another person’s permission to track them.
Sometimes users may forget to disable the device tracking feature; in such cases (when the tracking feature is on), you can track them. You can send a text message or call them and ask politely to enable their device tracking feature to track them.
1. Can you use Find My iPhone with an Android?
If you are using someone’s Android device to find your iPhone, open the Android browser in incognito (private) mode. In this way, none of your data is stored in-browser app. Log in to com with your Apple ID. From the menu list, select the Find iPhone option.
2. What is Find My iPhone for Safety?
Find My can help users locate a missing device, even an offline Mac. An online device can simply report its location to the user via iCloud. Find My Works offline by sending out short-range Bluetooth signals from the missing device that can be detected by other Apple devices in use nearby.
3. Can you use Find My on Android?
If you lose an Android phone or tablet or Wear OS watch, you can find, lock, or erase it. If you’ve added a Google Account to your device, Find My Device is automatically turned on.
4. Can I Find My iPhone using my Gmail account?
Google has added a new Find your phone section to the My Account page for your Google account. Click on it and you will see a list of the devices – including phones, tablets, Android, and iOS devices – on which you have signed in with your Google account.
5. How can I Find My lost iPhone with the IMEI number?
You cannot track the location of an iPhone through the IMEI or Serial number. It can only be done through the Find My app and only if Find My was activated on the iPhone before it was lost/stolen. If there is no service on the iPhone or if Find My was not activated, then it cannot be digitally located.
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Virtual Reality technology and its applications in various fields - Best Details of 2023 - Gyan Digitaly