Buying the best motherboard for our computer is an important and very complicated decision because this is the 1 reason that can make your computer as fast as it can. so, our team researched almost 15 motherboards and shortlisted these 5 Best Gaming Motherboard Under 10000.
In this article, we are going to list out some of the Best Gaming Motherboards under 10000 in India that you can buy. Motherboard under 10000 rupees is preferred by entry-level users or beginners who need minimal speed and stability for their PC or laptops.
The budget matte you are building a PC on your own. A powerful motherboard is an essential component if you are looking forward to gaming. Before buying a motherboard, you will get all the required details like the RAM, Processors, HDD, etc..
A motherboard, a mainboard, or a system board is the printed circuit board (PCB) in computers and other expandable systems. The communication between crucial electronic components of a system like CPU and Memory is made via this motherboard unit.
What are the key factors when choosing the best motherboards for gaming?
Before answering this question, we have to get a few basic details out of the way regarding motherboards. Let’s take a look at them.
The basic principles of motherboards for gaming:-
- Sockets – Motherboards come in different sockets explicitly meant for specific CPUs from manufacturers like Intel or AMD.
If you spend a significant amount on a CPU and find that the motherboard’s socket doesn’t support it, it could cost you plenty of extra bucks to get this changed.
Ensure that you check the motherboards’ and CPUs’ socket compatibility before purchasing.
- Motherboard sizes – Motherboards for gaming come in different sizes. There are three primary variants to choose from.
These are ATX, Mini-ATX, and Micro-ATX. ATX is the largest motherboard size, while Mini is the smallest. Mini-ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards are meant to be used with smaller computers and cabinets. More often, they’re cheaper too.
However, you’ll also have to compromise on the ports and slots if the motherboard is a smaller size.
- Budget – Motherboards aren’t as expensive as the latest GPUs or CPUs. Nevertheless, you need to set aside a significant amount of money for a motherboard that you can use for a long time.
In other words, you’re looking for a motherboard that offers upgradability. This is even more pertinent if you want to buy the newer CPUs and overclock them.
Read Best Wireless Gaming Mouse Under 1000 Rupees.
- The essentials – Even though you’re looking for the best motherboards for gaming that allow room for upgrades, you shouldn’t unnecessarily spend on motherboards.
Some motherboards are loaded with in-built WiFi and particular ports for tech enthusiasts to tinker with.
Don’t pay extra for them if you’re not someone who plans to use these ports. Pay only for the essentials.
And I am pretty sure if you go on searching to different sites or to YouTube you may have to watch 3-4 videos and even then, you may not fulfill your needs, but this blog comes with proper research of motherboards under Rs 10000 and will surely be the best for you.
In my suggestion, it would be great if you chose a Ryzen PC built in a budget segment since Ryzen comes with APU(integrated graphics) and for a decent performance, you have to take the AM4 socket which is for the Ryzen build
This is the same list for the best gaming motherboard under 10000 as well!
The most common things in all motherboards are:
- You get M.2 slots even in this budget segment.
- Also, get Nvme SSD drivers.
- Get a decent RAM minimum of 32GB which is enough.
- You even get PCI slots for the graphic cards ( In case you want to upgrade in the future)
Let’s get to the list :
1. GIGABYTE AMD A320, AM4 Socket, Ultra Durable Gaming Motherboard
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA Mode M.2.
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen
- Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 7th Gen A-series/ Athlon X4 Processors.
- Multiple Display with HDMI, DVI, and D-Sub.
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs.
So, this one comes from the Gigabyte which supports Ryzen 1,2, and 3 gen processors, and since it has a good brand value you can go with this one but if you want the Ryzen 5 you can read more through this post.
This motherboard comes with 5 temperature sensors and 2 hybrid Fan headers to make sure to keep the temperature cool in your PC and as it has M.2 slot it gives 6 times better speed of data transfer.
This one too supports the 4K quality and the rest you can see beyond.
- It has a better brand value.
- Also supports up to 64GB of DDR4 RAM.
- It doesn’t support Ryzen 5000 series.
- Doesn’t come with Wi-Fi.
2. ASUS EX-A320M Gaming Motherboard
- ASUS EX-A320M Gaming Motherboard is expertly engineered to compliment the AMD platform perfectly with game-ready features and proven durability through the use of High-quality components.
- Supports 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen (with Radeon Vega Graphics/Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4 Processors) with AMD A320 chipset.
- Built with Special features like ASUS LANGuard, ASUS Overvoltage protection, and stainless steel for maximum durability.
- DIGI+ power control for precise memory and voltage tuning. Asus Prime B460 Plus features two M.2 slots of type 2280 for higher speed and faster performance. Two Ultra M.2 sockets support both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 modes.
- Capable of taking in a max of 128GB of Dual-channel DDR4 Memory Technology RAM across 4 x DDR4 DIMM slots which makes your PC faster and enhances your gaming experience.
- Equipped with a total of 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue), 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x HDMI, 1 x LAN (RJ45) port and 3 x Audio jack.
- The Motherboard is designed with great quality and various features like Premium Japanese audio capacitors, Dedicated audio PCB layers, and audio Shielding support to experience High-definition audio quality for gaming.
So, this one comes from Asus with a gaming theme too and this comes with the same specifications but has a different brand value as well it is better for
Rd has an amazing look it will just catch your attention towards it and the best part is this one has 6 times more durability.
This Asus motherboard is an amazing choice if you are ok with the Ryzen 3 gen processor.
This too has 1000+ CPU memory modules and graphic cards and many more.
- It supports 128GB of DDR4 RAM.
- Better for gamers.
- This supports CPUs with up to 8 cores.
- Also comes with amazing audio features with dedicated audio PCB layers and Audio Shielding.
- Don’t support Ryzen 5000 series.
- This too doesn’t come with Wi-Fi.
3. ASUS Prime A320M-K AM4 uATX Gaming Motherboard
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered, Non-ECC Memory.
- Fan Xpert Dedicated CPU and case fan control Exclusive Fan Xpert ensure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise – and with Prime A320 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC.
- Fast storage speeds with acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3.
- Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
- ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
So, this one too comes from the Asus and also supports the same specifications but there are some slight changes in all these motherboards which you can check out but majorly all are the same.
This has 5x protection for its durability. It supports up to 1000+ different devices including the graphic card also.
This also comes with amazing Audio Technology which the #2 motherboard has.
The difference between the Asus gaming one and the prime one is its look is not like gaming and not optimized for gaming and even cheaper than that, but in my suggestion, you can go with the Asus gaming one as no big price difference is there.
- Comes with LED lighting.
- Don’t support Ryzen 5000 series.
- Does not have a gaming theme looked at and has not been optimized for gaming.
Read The Best 5 Gaming Keyboards Under 5,000.
4. GIGABYTE B450M DS3H Ultra Durable Gaming Motherboard
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support.
- Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting. RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors.
- DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display.
So, this one is the motherboard which is around Rs 5700 or you can even get this for under 5000 in the offer this comes with the support of the Ryzen 5000 series too which is way better than the Ryzen 3000 as you can do some gaming too in this chipset.
This also comes with the RGB fusion with 7 colors. This one also has 5 temperature sensors as well as 2 hybrid Fan slots.
This is the better-optimized motherboard for everyone who works in budget PC build and is also better for gaming even if it cost only 500 – 800 more. You can check more about it here.
- It can support Ryzen 5 series processor also.
- Have better Brand value.
- Better optimized with durability performance and many more.
- Does not come with Wi-Fi.
5. MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Gaming Motherboard
- MD AM4 motherboard inspired from architectural design, with Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost, Turbo M.2 – Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+(OC) MHz.
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe-based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
So, this is the best motherboard on our list, its price even touches 6000 but you are getting a better product just by increasing 1000 INR as it comes with an amazing gaming theme which is the best form any other motherboard in this budget segment.
This supports Ryzen 5000 series also. This supports frequency up to 3466MHz.
This gives amazing studio-grade sound quality too. This too has the heavy plated heatsinks to cool down your PC.
The best part of this motherboard is it has the maximum number of amazing features in this list and will cost you little more than 5000 but will fulfill all your needs in a budget PC build and it will help for your future upgrades also.
- This comes with a gaming vibe which is the best thing.
- This supports up to Ryzen 5 processor.
- This doesn’t support Wi-Fi.
- Only a little above the budget.
Tips for buying from 5 Best Gaming Motherboard Under 10000
This article dealt with the top-performing motherboards under 10000 rupees.
We have listed seven different motherboards in this article and all are well assured.
These products have good reviews from the technical point of view as well as from customers.
You are free to select any of these products without doubts about their stability and performance. First, you have to decide your purpose and then only decide on the budget. Don’t expect the motherboard under 5K to run all hard-core games.
These budget motherboards are good for those who are running short of the budget while building a PC.
For normal uses, they are the best. Hope everyone gets a clear idea about the Features of a motherboard and can solve the confusion in selection.
What makes a gaming motherboard different?
A gaming motherboard will often have extra PCIe slots SATA slots or support for SATA cables. These should work for high-end and high-capacity hard drives.
What are the 3 main form factors of motherboards?
As a result, almost all consumer motherboards sold today belong to one of these form factors: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX.
What makes a motherboard better than another?
More expensive motherboards usually mean better quality components. Cheap capacitors are a common failure point on inexpensive motherboards.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Pingback: Top 5 Drones to Buy Under 10000 INR in India
Pingback: Best Smartwatch Under 2000 [2022 UPDATED] - Gyan Digitaly